CA Foundation Study Plan for Nov 2018
CA Foundation Study plan : CA Foundation exam is an entry-level examination which Chartered Accountant. CA Foundation students should crack this exam with proper study plan.
Through this article you will be clear about how to prepare for exams. For more detail you can go through CA Foundation Study plan.
Tips to Crack CA Foundation exam
- perfect planning— prepare a timetable and keep some days in reserve in case you may skip some.
- Never skip a topic cos foundations are very important in ipcc.
- Revise at least 2 times.
- Prepare short notes for every subject — very useful for one day revision before exam.
- Revise every morning for 10 min what you have studied the previous day.
Study Plan for CA Foundation Students
Below are the steps which you can consider in your preparation that would definitely help you in passing the examination that too in least preparation time-
- Start Preparation for your exams as early as possible
- You have to devote at least 9 to 10 hours in a day in preparation
- Always give high preference to the study material
- Use practice manuals and guideline answer
- In ICAI Exam, presentation of answers is an important factor. You can take the help of guideline answer for making your answer more efficient
- Practice atleast 1 mock test daily during your revision
- Revision is key to high marks, schedule your time table in a manner that you can do at least two revision.
Conclusion on CA Foundation study plan
Here in this article we have covered the following points.
- CA Foundation Study Plan for Nov 2018
- Tips to Crack CA Foundation exam
- Study Plan for CA Foundation Students
For further doubts feel free to ask through below comment box.