CA Foundation Registration number, status, letter ICAI 2018 exam
CA Foundation Registration number: A student who is interested in taking the CA exam has to register with ICAI, the regulatory body that conducts the exam.
CA Foundation is CA entry-level examination. ICAI conducts CA Foundation exam twice every year-May and November.
This articles gives complete information about CA Foundation registration number, CA Foundation registration status, CA Foundation registration status for May,Nov 2018 exam.
For more details on CA Foundation Registration number, status, letter read CA Foundation Registration number
Read CA Foundation registration Nov 2018 for more details.
Read CA Foundation Prospectus for more details.
How to Check CA Foundation registration number online?
The CA Foundation registration number is allotted to student after successfully completing the CA foundation registration process.
Once registered, you will be allowed to apply for various courses.
If OTP not received immediately then do not panic, it may receive after some time. After some time,you need to login again with your registered emailid and password. Once verified you will be divered to OTP verification screen, now enter received OTP and submit. If not received then click “Resend New OTP” button, a new OTP will be sent on your registered emailid/mobile number
In your dashboard, list of CA foundation registration form which you have applied will be displayed with status and form acknowledgement number.
If you click on the acknowledgement number, the form submitted by you will be displayed (of which you can take printout and submit to ICAI Regional Office)
Procedure to get CA foundation Registration number
1. Create your Account in ICAI
2. Login In and Pay CA foundation 2018 application fee
3. Take printout PDF of CA foundation form
4. Affix Photograph & Signature
5. Send printout to ICAI.
How to check the CA Foundation Registration status Online ?
CA Foundation Registration status : The way of checking the CA foundation registration status is by getting the CA foundation registration letter by ICAI official website.
After getting the registration number it clearly shows that the CA foundation registration has been successfully done.
Procedure to check CA Foundation Registration Status 2018 exam
CA Foundation Registration Status: Steps as follows-
- Go to ICAI portal and click on e-services on upper right corner of the screen.
- There you will find a link named ” reprint letter”, open it.
- Fill the details provided at the time of registration and get the information you want.
- Or else you can contact the official authorities for any query.
How to Download and Print ICAI CA Foundation Registration Letter Online?
CA Foundation Registration Letter: You can print after successfully filling the online ca foundation Registration Form.
Basically, a letter will come to your place confirming registration of your CA foundation exam in which you will get your enrolment number starting with nro, cro, ero, etc depending on your place from where you get registered.
Download ICAI Registration Letter- follow these steps:
- Visit ICAI Reprint Letter webpage of CA institute official site.
- Select any letter from the drop down menu and enter your valid data as per ICAI records viz. Registration Number (SRN/MRN) and date of birth etc.
- Finally, type the given text (verification code) and click the submit button or hit Enter from your keyboard to reprint your selected ca foundation letter.