CA Foundation Correction Window for Nov 2018
CA Foundation Correction Window: ICAI provides CA Foundation correction window in online exam form submission process, where candidates can view and correct errors, if any, committed by them while submitting the exam form, in the fields, centre, group and medium opted.
Read CA Foundation Correction Window for more details.
Procedure to make changes in CA Foundation correction window
- Step 1: Click on the link given below.
- Step 2: Login to the account through Login/Register tab.
- Step 3: Access the application through the dashboard and verify the information as provided and click on ‘No change required’ in case there are no errors, else click on ‘Make Changes’.
- Step 4: Make the changes. Candidates can make changes to the choice of medium of language, exam centre, etc.
If the last date of correction window has expired then the step 5 for payment can be applied for the students.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee as applicable. CA Foundation application fee can be remitted in online mode only, through Debit Card/Credit Card/Rupay Card/Net Banking.
About ICAI CA Foundation correction window for 2018
There are two correction windows. The first one is without fees and the second is with fees. Making changes in application form is available through online only. Manually it is not permitted.
If a student makes any mistake while submitting application form then changes can be made when correction window is open. The correction window can only be accessible before issuing the admit card, once admit card is issued, student cant changes the details.
It is found that some candidates while filling up the examination application form commit errors. After submitting examination application forms, they may intend to change of Centre/Group/Medium, on account of errors committed by them in the examination application forms. With a view to provide an opportunity to the candidates to correct such errors made by them while submitting their examination application forms, an on-line facility has been put in place for seeking change of Centre/Group/Medium.
- This online facility will be available to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity (called “Correction Window”) will be free of cost and the second opportunity ( called “Corrections with fee-Window”) will be for a fee of Rs 1000/-.
- Candidates will be able to check the status of their request from the same website.
For more details on CA Foundation Registration number, status, letter read CA Foundation Registration number
Read CA Foundation registration Nov 2018 for more details.
Read CA Foundation Prospectus for more details.